Today I will talk about for my life. My name's Yasser Asiri. I was born in the city, Abha. I'm from Saudi Arabia and the called my city is Abha .
Since a child, I want to learn English . I lived with my family about 19 years and after that I went to the capital city in my country for studying.
I study now in Australia , I am 22 years old. I came to Australia for 2 months ago and I'm studying English now .
I had studied in saudi arabia diploma survey and English course before coming here .
In Australia every thing here is different from my country, for example, food , car , people and the weather.
In my country the women do not drive like here .
My favorite food is rice with chicken and pizza .
I hope to success in my study here.
Thank you , heejin .....
Since a child, I want to learn English . I lived with my family about 19 years and after that I went to the capital city in my country for studying.
I study now in Australia , I am 22 years old. I came to Australia for 2 months ago and I'm studying English now .
I had studied in saudi arabia diploma survey and English course before coming here .
In Australia every thing here is different from my country, for example, food , car , people and the weather.
In my country the women do not drive like here .
My favorite food is rice with chicken and pizza .
I hope to success in my study here.
Thank you , heejin .....
No comments:
Post a Comment